ABOUT THE GAME
In Beacon, you play as the interstellar mercenary Freya Akiyama, who is caught up in a never-ending search for her emergency beacon after crash-landing on an unknown planet. When her Clone Bay is stuck in an automatic printing cycle, death is only a minor setback.
Each life you will not only collect weapons and items that will help you; You will also collect the DNA of the enemies you defeat. Facing imminent death, you have the opportunity to change your genome, allowing you to alter your stats and gain game-changing physical mutations for the life of your next clone.
In search of your Lighthouse, new questions arise; How many Freya clones are there? How long has she been stuck in an endless survival loop? How much of her humanity will be sacrificed before she escapes?
for free Steam games.
How to download and install Steam Games Beacon Free Download (v3.1):
- Click the Upload button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click the blue Download Now button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to complete.
- After the Beacon Free Download (v3.1), right-click the .zip file and select “Extract to Beacon Free Download (v3.1)” (you must have 7-Zip for this, which can get here).
- Double-click inside the Beacon Free Download (v3.1) folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure you are running the game as administrator and if you are missing any dll errors, find the Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
- Windows 7 operating system
- CPU: 3.2GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon R7 370, or equivalent with 2 GB of VRAM.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Disk space: 4 GB of free space