Short Film Submission Event
Short Film Submissions
• Only Short Films should be submitted and NO DOCUMENTARIES.
• The entries can be short digital animation films too.
• The short film can be in any language. However, all films must include sub-titles in English.
• All content used in the short film must be either owned or licensed. If any copyrighted material is used in the film, the participant must have the permission and submit a copy to the Trust.
• Duration – The films should not be more than 3 minutes (180 seconds), including the beginning and end credits. Films exceeding this time limit are liable to be rejected. The minimum length should be 30 seconds including credits.
• Format – The films should be submitted in MP4 or MOV format in HD resolution (16:9 format) and audio in stereo or 5.1 surround tracks.
• Right to screen – The participants grant the PENN Trust the non-exclusive rights to screen (non – commercial) their film / entry on their websites and social media.
Short Film Judging criteria:
The videos will be judged for original concept, presentation, visual impact, and artistic merit.
Online Entry System
In order for your entry to be valid, you must submit it using the online entry system on this website, including:
1. Complete all compulsory fields in the entry form.
2. Uploading your short film or artwork as per the prescribed formats.
If you have any questions, or are having trouble submitting your entry online, please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help resolve the issue.